Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Heart

 
You make my world completed,
You became my perfect partner in my life,
We've loved and worked together and made a home,
That fills me with pleasure and pride,
And it's all because of the wonderful one, 
Who has lived through the years by my side,
Thank you to you.., my lovely husband,
You've made my dreams come true,
Your loving and caring make our marriage blessed,
And brings happiness and brightness,
Our little princess is the precious gift for us,
No matter what, we will raise her up with lots of love,
Even sometimes she makes our day tempered,
And now..she is growing so fast..!
Life is changed, but that's okay,
It's fun to spend glad hours each day,
Taking time for all the good,
That comes along with parenthood...






LOVE u much habibi n hanna










No comments:

Post a Comment